• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinbynight

erinbynight
I just had my intel interview and I think I did really really well, considering the fact that I had a lot of questions put to me that I was not expecting. I was asked on subjects ranging from my mother's divorce to why we weren't invading Korea. Luckily, I felt like i'd been singled out in my politics class and had answers for everything. He was a liberal and I am a conservative, which I found out to my dismay after I had answered an array of political questions. He told me he doesn't hold it against me and that I argued my points well. Bottom line, if your going for an interview, you can be asked anything basically. Just prepare a few answers to questions about becoming a naval officer and about general politics, and relax and give clear answers. PM me if you have specific questions. Thanks siriena.

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
Hi there!

I am glad I could help, although it seems that your interview was a great deal more formal than mine. I don't know if I would have had answers to questions about Korea. I understand what you mean by liberal/conservative. I am a liberal, but I could tell that the Lt. Cmdr. was trying to gauge which side I am inclined to lean toward. Some comments made me think he was too. Others made me think the opposite. I decided not to worry too much about that. After all we are trying to serve the same country. But I am glad that yours went well. I think it is great that he was willing to judge you based on the merits of your arguments rather than your political leanings. Way to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.