• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel Board - December 2nd

Spookcumber

Ah, that's definitely understandable then. Well, good luck! Hopefully there are a good amount of slots and we find out quickly!

J_DOT974

Hey guys. Just joined the site and applied for the December 2nd IDC board as well. I contacted NPC about not being able to access board results via BOL and they just routed my email to the OCS helpdesk in Millington who, once I contacted them, told me that should BOL stay down, my command would notify me about selection.

J_DOT, and others,

I contacted the fleet OCS processor, as well as NPC about the same, and they said board results and correspondence will be sent directly via email to CO/XO. I applied to this board as well, AMDO in February also. Good Luck Y'all, and I'll let the forum know if/when/what I hear, so we can try to gouge this board a little.

-Also, my OCS app info is in my profile, it's very aviation heavy, but anyone think it may be competetive for Intel/IW as well?

-Joe

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
It's hard to say because no one really seems to have any info on the IDC boards as far as results or boards because they are isolated.

exNavyOffRec

It's hard to say because no one really seems to have any info on the IDC boards as far as results or boards because they are isolated.

When I was catching up with my friend from who is still in recruiting the info passed down was that after this IW board IDC "might" be done for FY14, and Supply very well is in the same situation, but everyone is really taking a wait and see approach.

The plus side is when I saw something like this happen a few years ago they put out not to submit any more IDC applications, no one was told that yet so that is a good sign that they think there might be a few more spots.