• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Insidious

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinRock

It appears we are being slowly overrun with cultures that are adverse to our christian beliefs and fundamentals to the point we are rapidly becoming the minority. At what point do we become a society that does not reflect the tenents of our foundation in the USA?
I fear we are fast becoming the disappearing nation that the rest of the world is attracted to and the one we want our children to grow up in? My son is headed for a very challenging future.
Disheartened, saddened, and disgusted
Semper fi
Rocky

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Disheartened, saddened, and disgusted

Agree... If we continue down our present path... fortunately, I probably won't be around for the big financial & democratic 'implosion', but I certainly have great concern for the future of my Grandchildren and their descendents. If we are ever defeated, it will be from within!:(
BzB

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
What cultures are you talking about that are "overrunning" us? Are you talking about immigration? Because the biggest portion of those immigrants are Latino, and I'm pretty sure they're not Muslim.

The US is the most religious industrialized nation in the world by a wide margin. Loss of our Christian values ? Doubt it.

You want a big problem? Look at our budget deficit. Thanks, Baby Boomers!

Status
Not open for further replies.