• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Inglorious Basterds

Rass

She was smokin wasn't she? I think sniperboy pissed her off too. Too bad she didn't make like a Marine and walk over there to put an anchor shot in his head. Quentin (and the audience at my theater), would have loved it.

Me? I feel the same way. Here's moar.....I have a new friend in Mélanie Laurent.

No kidding, this girl is fine! Kind of looks like one of the Olsen Twins... or both of the m rather. A little creepy when i think about full house.

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
It sucked. There were some good parts, but mostly it was like Quentin Tarantino jerking off in your face and ejaculating blood and guts all over you. There was no real point.

Scary that you thought of that while watching the movie. :eek:

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Saw it this weekend. Say what you will, but you're never bored at a Tarantino movie. I looked at it as a spoof/homage on the classic WWII movies ("Dirty Dozen" primarily), since spoof-homages are mostly how QT rolls.

Overall, I enjoyed it. The actor playing Colonel Landa stole the movie, and for an unknown to steal a Tarantino flick...careers have been made on a lot less. I wouldn't be surprised if he become one of QT's regulars.