• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Info on Jet school please

Status
Not open for further replies.

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
I never thought I would say this but anyone know anything about jet school. What are the high points and low points and I mean like solos, aerobatics, carrier landings, sh*t like that. Need to at least consider the dark side. I am entering the zone of confusion and don't talk to many jet jocks. So if you drive fast in 3D or know someone who does please post here.
S/F
bouncy_125.gif

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jet training was the most fun I've been through, with carrier quals at the pinnacle. A close second was doing a little cruise chase solo action. Of course I'm an E2/C2 guy so this is the only time I'll be doing that. Compared to primary and intermediate (in the T-44), the jet training was actually the most relaxed readyroom atmosphere that I have seen. I've heard the line "we don't need a tailhook" by the helo bubbas, but at the same time you can't do a vertrep in a jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.