• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Incirlik

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
I need someone w/ recent Incirlik Air Base experience to help a Navy Colleague out - Ideally it would be a USAF point of contact. Need some ballpark unclassified info regarding facilities and infrastructure / capacity. Have initiated contact and am waiting on reply from Base PAO & Admin...need a quicker turn if able. I'm just the middleman on this one...PM or call DSN 488-3125. Appreciate it!

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
I need someone w/ recent Incirlik Air Base experience to help a Navy Colleague out - Ideally it would be a USAF point of contact. Need some ballpark unclassified info regarding facilities and infrastructure / capacity. Have initiated contact and am waiting on reply from Base PAO & Admin...need a quicker turn if able. I'm just the middleman on this one...PM or call DSN 488-3125. Appreciate it!

Would like to assist, Richard...but haven't been to Incirlik in just about fifty years...probably changed a lot by now! ;)

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
Yeah - I bingoed in there once...back in 1993... If it was run by the Navy, I'd say not much has changed. Since it is a USAF Airbace, I'm sure they've built a new BX, torn that one down, and built another new one since then!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you have SIPR access, try the C6F CAS site and I'm sure there's a POC or at least someone you can email for one.

Brett

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
That was my first thought, but unfortunately I am at a NATO HQ and our NATO high side doesn't cross the stream to the US high side, for obvious reasons. My Navy colleage @ USFF can probably do it, and I'm more than happy to tell him to do his own homework. He asked me because his mistakenly thought a Turkish Air Force officer would have detailed info, but just like most US Bases on foreign soil, the infrastructure (hospitals, housing, BX, PX, etc) are built and maintained by us and not the host nation, so it's really a USAF question, not a host nation question. Thanks though.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
I lived in Turkey for 9 months so maybe I can tell you where the good hookah bars are in Adana, but that's about it.