• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Improve your scan

Oilcover

Costumed aggressor
pilot
A fourth window? Good lord. I've lost it a couple of times trying to use the letters to move the ball. Left half of window != left hand.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
190. No screenshot 'cause computer crashed. I think I'm going back to studying now as long as I don't suffer withdraw.

Jaquel

That's insane kickflip... I managed 123 on my 5th try and thought I was doing pretty awesome. I'm going to blame it on the "All of the windows have now gotten harder." message at 120 seconds. :icon_tong

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
That's insane kickflip... I managed 123 on my 5th try and thought I was doing pretty awesome. I'm going to blame it on the "All of the windows have now gotten harder." message at 120 seconds. :icon_tong

There's another one at 180...

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
multitaskscore.jpg

huh, imagine that...

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
For awhile I had the ball perfectly balanced and it wasn't moving at all. Then it just started again. GRRRR!

I think what trips me up is using my left hand to control something on the right hand of the screen.

blarged

ready
1. 53 (3 panels)
2. 53 (3 panels)
3. 72 (3 panels)
4. 86 (4 panels YIKES)

Momma always told me my eyes would get stuck like this if I played too many video games ... I blame the fourth panel!

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
No worries, I haven't managed anything better than 270something and don't think I'm going to be able to...