• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Im so confused?

Bedrok12

Just looking for some help. I am wondering what the most exciting job in the navy is? I want somthing fast paced and combat oriented (that isnt SEALs)? If that even is anything else. Thanks

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Just looking for some help. I am wondering what the most exciting job in the navy is? I want somthing fast paced and combat oriented (that isnt SEALs)? If that even is anything else. Thanks

Excitement is relative. Some people love being under the sea on a submarine and think its the most exciting thing in the whole universe, and most of the people on this site think that aviation is the most exciting job in the Navy (and Marines). No one can answer this question for you, because we can't divine what would be exciting for you. But, by all means, come find out for yourself.

Bedrok12

yea i understand that... i guess i should have been more pin point on the question. I would love to go seals but my recruter said they dont take sailors from OCS so there goes that.. In other words Im looking for a path where i can be in the middle of the craziness.. anything addrenalizing (skydiving, amphibious assault, combat, etc) do navy amphibious assault officers get to go on land with the Marines or just sit on the ship? If you have any ideas of pathways i should look into please suggest as many as possible... I heard that the Riverine Squadron is awesome but i dont know if that is considered special warfare or if officers from OCS can apply for it.

bob88899

For the most part... its sounds like you are screaming for the marine ground option...Tons of combat orriented officer things you could do....they are always in the crazyness.

Scruff

None
Contributor
^This. You can apply, but there are only two selections per year. January and July. The billets are very very competitive so you better be a stud in all areas: ASTB, GPA, Major, LORs, and most importantly the PST. Good luck and if you have any questions PM. I applied two years ago.

Scruff

None
Contributor
Also, one of the swimmers on the US Olympic team got a billet last year, I know he won a silver.... just another example.

Bedrok12

wow u dominated everything and only missed competive in swimming my a min. and thiry sec... and u didnt get accepted into BUDS? wow thats crazy

Bevo16

pilot
lotsoguns.jpg

1202162048_really-hot-chick.jpg

There.

Now this thread isn't completely retarded and gay.

Bedrok12

Bevo your the kinda person that people who join the military hate. Always have to put in your few words where they are not needed. Your one of those guys who has to be the center of attention because of your low self-esteem.

And thanks for the picture of your mom on the thread.

m26

Contributor
Bedrok12 said:
Bevo your the kinda person that people who join the military hate. Always have to put in your few words where they are not needed. Your one of those guys who has to be the center of attention because of your low self-esteem.

And his reputation on this site for military aviators (and wannabes) clearly backs that up. :sleep_125