• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IFS location

AU_Aviator

So where do you complete IFS? Is it mainly done in P'cola or at other locations across the country close to where you live?

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
So where do you complete IFS? Is it mainly done in P'cola or at other locations across the country close to where you live?

Pretty much everyone will do it in Pensacola. Academy folks can do it in Annapolis only because they can be stashed there for a long time and they have the chance to start/finish it their senior year after they select. Marines mostly do it at Quantico.

The bottom line is unless your command has been sending folks to IFS in the past few years, expect to do it at Pensacola.

P.S. Good luck without Muschamp next year.

lov2playlax22

BOQ's

From what I hear from my buddies that are already down there, people graduating in May that report in June will probably have to live in the BOQ's. Has anyone else heard that? If so, is there anyway out of that? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SemperGumby

BOQ living

From what I hear from my buddies that are already down there, people graduating in May that report in June will probably have to live in the BOQ's. Has anyone else heard that? If so, is there anyway out of that? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you do have to live in the BOQ in in PCOLA it could be worse. I stayed there for about 2 weeks, it was actually quite nice compared to, oh say, Eglins hole in the wall. The Q in Pcola isn't that bad, if you can try to get a room in the new building, flat panel tvs and the like. Or get married, then you will get BAH