• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

If you are starting API and moving to Pcola...

j10nelson

I have a house for rent or sale in the northeast pensacola area if you are planning on moving to Pensacola soon. It is about 10 miles from NAS Pensacola and about 16 miles to Whiting Field (if you are a pilot and plan on staying in Pcola). It is near the airport, malls and University of West Florida. Downtown is about 10 min and the beaches about 20 min. It is a 3 bd, 1 bath with a garage and huge yard. It is great for a family or roommates. Pets allowed with a N/R pet depo. It is $995/mo or selling for $125,000. I went through API and flight school a couple years ago and really enjoyed Pensacola and the area that I lived. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you more info and some pics. My email is j10nelson@hotmail.com. Enjoy your time in pensacola and remember that API is tough, but academics only last 4 weeks!

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Hello, please send me or direct me to some more information on your house for sale if it is still on the market. Thanks.

Mike