• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

If I won $50 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeAE2005

A bunch of my buddies and I were sitting around talking, talking about what we would do if we won $50 million. Everyone of them mentioned how they would not work, etc.

And I realized that I would still attempt to become a naval aviator.

-Joe

Meridiani

I bet that most people here feel the same way. I mean, c'mon. Nobody joins the Navy/USMC for the MONEY.
sly_125.gif

ghost_ttu

but being an aviator and having the bankroll should would be nice.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
if i had 50 million dollars. I would still become a Naval Aviator. I would just buy my own jet to fly whenever i want ;)

Kind of like having a PPL. You can either have one and rent a plane to fly. Or you can have one and a plane and fly whenever you want.

beau

hmm....how much would it cost to buy/rebuild an A-4G in flying condition, to operate, and maintain......and of course fly? But obviously I'll let the Nany own me for a while flying their aircraft.

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"

"Nothing...I'd sit around and just do nothing."

"Well ****, you don't need a million dollars to do that. My cousin's broke, he don't do ****!"

--Office Space

Phrogs phorever

jrklr

I would definitely spend about 35 mil on a Tomcat. Or maybe a Harrier so that I could keep it in my back yard.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
why dont you just spend 35 mil on a tomcat and then with the remaining 15 million, buy your own private airport, your own private island, and a worlds supply of tweekies

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Don't waste your time on buying a new Harrier! Just buy 10 acres of land in Eastern North Carolina and then sit back, drink a beer and wait. Eventually, you will have your own personal AV-8B. Might be a little beat up but you can use the money you have saved to refurbish this "used" Harrier. Simple.

Attack Pilot
Major USMCR

Status
Not open for further replies.