• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Idho

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubicon

I started to fill out a NROTC Scholorship form over the internet, and somone from the University of Idho e-mailled me. I e-mailled him back. This is good right, and does anyone know anything about the University or area. Thanks in advanced.

cricechex

It is in Moscow. Right over the border from WSU, Pullman. It isn't too small. Evidently, it was turned into a Navy school during WWII. Then they returned it to the public and kept the NROTC program. There isn’t much to do there be drink, drink, and ummmm…..DRINK. You should know that the Philosophy over at WSU is “Win or Lose, We still booze!” U of I is probably the same. If you get a scholarship, take it! Those aren’t given out like candy, even if it is at that school. Hope this helps, a little.

rubicon

Thanks, but I have not even finished filling out a schollorship application, let alone reciving one. But I will take a scholorship anywhere. Anybody have any more info?

Farva1

F#@kin "A" Bubba !
pilot
rubicon said:
Thanks, but I have not even finished filling out a schollorship application, let alone reciving one. But I will take a scholorship anywhere. Anybody have any more info?

I'm currently at UofI so you can ask me any questions. Either post or PM me.

rubicon

What is the male-female ratio? :tongue2_1 Are there a lot of trails for dirt bike riding and hiking? Do you know anything about their suty abroad program?
Is the food good. These are just the first ones of the top of my head, thanks in advance.

BYPASS

Sorry rubicon, I can't answer your questions. I have one of my own. Just recently, I found out that someone who applied for the NROTC scholarship applied early (I think) and has recently received his rejection letter. Are rejections sent out at the same time? I guess in this case it's "No news is good news" eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.