• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ideas for a Hail/Farewell hostess gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

solenita72

SWO Wife
Okay people...going to my first hail/farewell/wetting down party....John is getting hailed of course, and I need ideas for a hostest girft. It is Thursday night, so I don't have alot of time to be crafty....I understand that a bottle of wine is a big no no, as well as fresh cut flowers....any of you guys have any suggestions?? The XO and his wife are hosting it!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ask them directly what you can bring to the party? Dessert, etc.
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

solenita72

SWO Wife
I think I'm gonna go directly with a Yankee Candle for the wife....it sounds like they have everything covered elsewise....besides, I don't have time to make anything! My daughter's eight bday is today, so we have having dinner for her tonight....doesn't leave any time to cook!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No one said you have to cook....Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, Albertsons....all make good desserts....and you can place them in your own container and no one will know the difference....
ea6bflyr
icon_smile_wink.gif

JenniH

Jennifer
What is a Yankee Candle?? Should I know this? Also, let me know if you come up with some other gift ideas. I'd like to know for the future. Thanks

solenita72

SWO Wife
Yankee Candle is a brand of candle....pretty popular, they have a store here in Norfolk, but the NEX's carry them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.