• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I need assistance on the form 2, form 1 ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

stocklover88

i have taken the form 1 ASTB, and didnt get as high of a score as i wanted i would like to know if anybody can offer help... possibly remember some of the specific questions...? thanxc
bouncy_125.gif

GTodd

Sorry to state the obvious but you need to study. I do not know of anyone who did well on that God awful test without serious preperation. Like the saying goes anything worth anything is not easy. Good luck. The ARCO ASTB guise is good, and download the ASTB from the site.

stocklover88

i know i have to just study more, and more.... i know that but even one or two questions, someone most remember some.... it would really be a god sent... i know there is a question on who orbited the earth first... and it was some russian named yuri...

perchul

No way man, get out of here with that crap. The test is similar enough to the prep guides that you just need to remeber how to do the types of questions. The test is all about time, it would be unfair to all of us if we were to give you exact questions that way you can work them out at home. I can't believe you posted this crap. In case this is not what your asking for then I apologize but it really seems like your asking for an easy way to get a higher score.

stocklover88

i am just trying to help everyone who has ever been in my position... here is a site i found called navyguoge.com, they also have the ASTB gouge, 1, 2. and they have checklists, and charts from all types of aircraft... which will help everyone besides myself...

http://www.navygouge.com/newstuff/site-map/sitemap.html

Status
Not open for further replies.