• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I need a new major...

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
You are right!! LPN=associates RN = Bachelor's NP = even more school There are seriously dozens of different types of nurses, and I hear they have BDCP for nurses right now. I pretty much have a good friend of mine talked into it!!

If you want to be a nurse, or had an inkling to be a nurse go for it. I wanted to be a nurse but changed half way through for the wrong reasons and regret it!!

Yeah, one of my best friends is graduating this year with a Masters of Nursing in Acute Medicine. I think there are only three programs in the nation and she seriously has hospitals and clinics fighting over her. She will come out of the program being able to set her own price.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
currently its nursing
"Dude" don't ever let your troops or squadron mates find out about this. Just out of curiosity, have you ever participated in gymnastics or cheerleading? :D I recommend Middle Eastern languages with an emphasis in Women's Studies. ROFLMAO

Can you commission URL / whatever the Marines call it with a nursing degree?
Don't ask, don't.... LOL

Vegas

AH-1Z
pilot
"Dude" don't ever let your troops or squadron mates find out about this. Just out of curiosity, have you ever participated in gymnastics or cheerleading? :D I recommend Middle Eastern languages with an emphasis in Women's Studies. ROFLMAO

Don't ask, don't.... LOL

i was originaly a nursing major to be a flight paramedic with the fire dept. i should have thrown that out sooner, i was doing that route before i found out about the PLC program so yeah.....