• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I have got to get me one of these!

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Now That's What I Call High Mobility

chimera_P2029311.jpg

It's called the Chimera and it's designed for infiltration and exfiltration of Special Forces. The two-seater buggy has unique capabilities: it can be dropped from high altitude, fly stealthily a few dozen miles under its own power and land on a postage stamp. Pack away the parafoil and it's a ground vehicle capable of 60 mph.

After the job is done comes the clever part. With fifty yards of rough track it can get airborne again and head back.
Sky Buggies!

Superclub

pilot
Nice, that thing would be fun to drive, reminds me of the old honda pilot go cart/buggy thing. Must be a blast to drive/fly

thull

I'm going to get into trouble for this, but I have, shall we say, access to certain top secret military R&D prototypes. Get a load of this..

tricycle.jpg

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I'm going to get into trouble for this, but I have, shall we say, access to certain top secret military R&D prototypes. Get a load of this..

tricycle.jpg

That's only the first generation protoype. The government must not trust you enough because I have access to, um, the second generation pics. Notice the aerodynamic tassles, they striek fear into the hearts of the enemy.

Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

:D

thull

guess i'll have to kiss my career goodbye for showing this, but just to prove that I have higher access priviledges than you, AllAmerican, here's the latest multi-roll battle-ready footwear. brace yourself:

CRS1900-2T.jpg

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
guess i'll have to kiss my career goodbye for showing this, but just to prove that I have higher access priviledges than you, AllAmerican, here's the latest multi-roll battle-ready footwear. brace yourself:

CRS1900-2T.jpg

Wow. I'm simply amazed. Our tax dollars at work ladies and gentlemen. :D :)