• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I got accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer

I dont know reapergm.

jabravo-I have a 270 pft score, lots of good letters of rec including letters from the senator and the governor of the state of Alaska, 3.5 gpa, graduated with leadership honors, senator at my univ, played hockey for my university, and have a BS Biological Sciences emphasis in cell-molecular biology.

GTodd

I am still waiting.
banghead_125.gif

jabravo2003

Originally posted by jennifer
I dont know reapergm.

jabravo-I have a 270 pft score, lots of good letters of rec including letters from the senator and the governor of the state of Alaska, 3.5 gpa, graduated with leadership honors, senator at my univ, played hockey for my university, and have a BS Biological Sciences emphasis in cell-molecular biology.

HOLY JEEZ! Very impressive stuff Jennifer. Congrats.

George

reapergm

Thats so weird.. I guess west coast is hearing first. I know the 1st district(Im in Albany,NY) wont hear for awhile, until the end of the month (so Ive been told). The told me that they need to have the generals signature and more info before they give word. Then they get an email, and tell us. Im still praying! Congrats again guys, thats an awesome achievement in and of itself!

jennifer

Originally posted by reapergm
Thats so weird.. I guess west coast is hearing first. I know the 1st district(Im in Albany,NY) wont hear for awhile, until the end of the month (so Ive been told). The told me that they need to have the generals signature and more info before they give word. Then they get an email, and tell us. Im still praying! Congrats again guys, thats an awesome achievement in and of itself!

They also told me that too. My OSO said that the general might want to look at the applicants that didn't get selected to see if he wants to add them to the approved list.

jabravo-thanks alot and I hope to see you in the marines.

perchul

Seriously Jennifer I expected more from you, that is cleary a storm trooper getting his balls kicked. If your going to be a marine you really need to be able to clearly identify the enemy.

Franny

My OSO told me that the General needs to sign off on the list before anyone is offically in (much like Jennifer's OSO told her). He also said we should have the results by Friday of next week. I was advised not to buy a house in Ohio anytime soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.