• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I can't believe I am doing this....

Bevo16

pilot
...but I can't buy it all. Might as well share with others.

This is a better price than what I have seen in well over a year. Not only is the price great, but it's all recent production, sealed, and on stripper clips.

http://www.classicarms.us

UAE2235.jpg
UAE2236.jpg

500 RD CASE.................................$189.95
1000 RD CASE...............................$349.95

I have bought from these guys before, and they ship fast and for a reasonable price. Shipping is not free however, even though it will not show up on your on-line checkout it will be added later. (Don't call the number right now, he is off and wants you to order on-line).

It is produced in the UAE, which is kind of ironic when you think about it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does he have 7.62x39?

Edit: Nevermind, checked out the site. Looks like time for me to stock up. :D

Brett

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Heres what I want setting at home when I get back.

2000 Rounds of .223
1000 Rounds of 7.62x39R
1000 Rounds 9mm Luger
500 Rounds of .308
500 rounds of .45 ACP

Between that and the six weapons I bought I am expecting a visit from the ATF/FBI.

SemperGumby

Not entirely on topic but... glocks for $425

I've been looking around for a new handgun the last few weeks/months and have decided upon the Glock 19. I wanted to let anyone interested know that I found a site selling NIB Glocks for $425 with three 15rd mags. Seems a fair deal. Need a Valid LE/or Active duty military ID.
www.slingpoint.com

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Most authorized Glock dealers do a LE/AD deal on glocks. Its about a hundred bucks off what they'd be otherwise, most of the time.

wild_bill

Another SNA
I've been looking around for a new handgun the last few weeks/months and have decided upon the Glock 19. I wanted to let anyone interested know that I found a site selling NIB Glocks for $425 with three 15rd mags. Seems a fair deal. Need a Valid LE/or Active duty military ID.
www.slingpoint.com

I bought a G19 on my way down to P-cola from a little pawnshop in Stockbridge, GA. They had the LE/AD pricing, and I can tell you that the G19 is a sweet little weapon that you will enjoy carrying and shooting!

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
www.slingpoint.com

I would buy one from there since Ill be there in dec visiting family during the holidays. However its annoying you cant purchase weapons outside your state of residence.

Bevo16

pilot
How the hell did a thread about an ammo deal get sidetracked to a G-19 thread.

I did find a good picture of one though..

8track1.jpg