• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Husband just started OCS July 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvinst8

A friend of my husbands who is also in the BDCP program told me about this website, I think it's great! Anywho, my husband just reported on July 27th, and I was wondering if their were anymore wives out there, and how you are all doing! This is an outstanding website considering that there is really no support in the state of Colorado for the wives in this situation. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Hi there,

We actually have quite a few wives/girlfriends on here that know exactly what you are going through. I went ahead and added your name to the list of users with access to the "Private Spouse's Corner" on here. We do most of our talking in there where we don't have to worry about who else is reading it.
icon_smile.gif
Welcome!

Kathy

bart27

slvnist8,

When you reach the "Private Spouse's Corner", track down my girlfriend allicat...she also lives in CO and loves this site...maybe even more than me. I report Oct 18 to OCS. Welcome aboard.

bart

Status
Not open for further replies.