• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Humorous video #421

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I make no appologies for my brethren, and I can only hang my head in shame, as I know WAY too many Marines like that. At least out here in the desert, there's a vastly reduced population to witness our embarassing moments.

On another note, I know the barber from USNA. He was always one funny SOB.

winger

FNG
You know, you navy guys aren't so different than us. If you would go to the gym once and awhile, and maybe stop all the making out with each other, we'd be alot alike.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
You know, you navy guys aren't so different than us. If you would go to the gym once and awhile, and maybe stop all the making out with each other, we'd be alot alike.

They do seem strangely comfortable sharing a bed....and cross-dressing.

Question from the too-young. Where is that tune from?

One of my boys was dressed exactly like that in Gtown this weekend.... tucked in 80s polo and everything.. id say the new lieut uniform is semi tight dark jeans, black dress shoes, untucked nice express or polo button down shirt ... the Marine Corps going metrosexual.

Semper.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
How many Japanese punk rock bands does it take to screw in a light bulb? 5, 6, 7, 8!
(The 5678's is the name of the band that sings that song, "Woo Hoo.")

How many Ramones does it take to screw in a light bulb? 1,2,3,4!

Status
Not open for further replies.