• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HSM-35 (The Magicians) Commissioning

Renegade One

None
Thanks - she does great work.
Is she private, or an employee for FRCSW? Regardless, that is some AWESOME stuff. Only reason I ask the question is that it may affect her availability to do "off line work".

But….I say again…awesome.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Yep, it's happening and I'll be there !!! Was a "Magician" from 1982-1985.

Called the squadron directly and got myself put on the guest list. I'll see you there and we can regale the youngsters with stories of LAMPS MK I derring do....

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Is she private, or an employee for FRCSW? Regardless, that is some AWESOME stuff. Only reason I ask the question is that it may affect her availability to do "off line work".

But….I say again…awesome.

R1 - she's private. She works at the Wings and Rotors Museum in CA. Her current project is restoring an F-4 to flying status.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Since nobody else pointed it out, The pimp hat and cane make me feel "icky".

Eh? It is a magicians hat and wand. You know, because they are called 'The Magicians'. Either that or this little guy is the youngest pimp ever......

aHR0cDovL2QzZDcxYmEyYXNhNW96LmNsb3VkZnJvbnQubmV0LzQzMDAwMDUxL2ltYWdlcy83MDI2aWMuanBn

Of course if his assistant looks like this it might be plausible:

265.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Not painting related, but I'm guessing this was being delivered for the festivities tomorrow...

Thought this was kind of funny and about right for the program, as a whole. It wasn't even on a DoD flatbed, just a local towing company's truck.

GhettoScout.jpg