• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hsl rag?

iarepilot

Just finished flight school and I am winging in about 3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone had any gouge/advice for a 14 year prior about the HSL RAG. Kind of the flow of the syllabus, what to expect, etc.

thanks in advance,

NA29697

I finished HSL-40 in June 2009. The pace wasn't very intense.. generally 4 sim events with tests and classes mixed in when you're in that part of the syllabus and when you're flying, probably 2-3 flights per week. Plenty of time to study and plenty of time to hit the beach.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I finished HSL-40 in June 2009. The pace wasn't very intense.. generally 4 sim events with tests and classes mixed in when you're in that part of the syllabus and when you're flying, probably 2-3 flights per week. Plenty of time to study and plenty of time to hit the beach.

Wait, what the fuck?? 4 Sims? We had at least twice that many. What gives?

NA29697

Yes, 4 sims per week. There's at least 10 before you get in the aircraft and there's tons of sims for the tactics portion of the syllabus after your NATOPS check.