• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How to stay determined and committed to staying in a military school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
HercDriver said:
Hell, one Tuesday morning at zero-dark-thirty while getting crushed by upperclassmen n the cold, pouring rain you may even believe it for a few brief seconds.;)

and while u are there in hell, just repeat after me -- "it's an experience i'll never ever ever have again.... and i'll never want to!" LOL! :p

superjake

Banned
Just always keep in your mind that this is a good training ground for you. Remember it's an environment that is conducive to real self-esteem, and more like the real world. In a close-knit environment like this one, students are able to spend more time developing their individual skills and talents

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
And 'superjake' is a spammer from the P.I., not NY ... and is thus summarily banninated.

Not that I don't like the P.I. ... or Subic ... or San Miguel ... or 'Joes' ... :)

I just don't like 'superjake' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.