• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How to get into flight school straight out of OCS??

eagrubman

I am currently in a Community College and going to transfer to a University after I am done with my Pre-req. What would be my best path to take to become a pilot?

Appreciate the help

Thank you,
Eduard Grubman

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
If you are picked up for OCS as a 1390 or 1370 (aviator or NFO), you go straight to Pensacola to start aviation training. Talk to an OR and apply for OCS.

eagrubman

What do you mean picked up? and whats an OR. I am new to this but have an extreme desire to fly. feel like a fish out of water when i see a plane fly by and im stuck on the ground

red_ryder

None
He means an Officer Recruiter. You'll want to talk to one of these specifically as opposed to an Enlisted Recruiter. You can find the nearest one by going to the following link:

http://www.navy.com/locator.html

They should provide you with all the information you need as well as get you on track for applying. Good luck!

-RR

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
You either go to Pensacola after OCS or you don't. You don't get "picked up" after commissioning. You have a designator guaranteed the moment you're accepted to OCS. Read around the forum a bit.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I am currently in a Community College and going to transfer to a University after I am done with my Pre-req. What would be my best path to take to become a pilot?

Appreciate the help

Thank you,
Eduard Grubman

What do you mean picked up? and whats an OR. I am new to this but have an extreme desire to fly. feel like a fish out of water when i see a plane fly by and im stuck on the ground

C'mon Macgruber?!?!? Search and read...search and read. The answers are all here...and there...and over there...