• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long from Pro-rec to turn in final docs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atebbe

I thought I had read that you have 30 days after pro rec to submit finals docs but my husband's recruiter has said that rule no longer applies and has scheduled his prt for over 30 days from his pro rec. Anyone else heard about this?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm pretty sure it was 30 days back when I applied. Your recruiter should know what to do though so I wouldn't worry about it.

mlj0215

seriously...my I just got pro-rec'd and my recruiter said we had 100 days to get in the paperwork....see ya in Florida!!!

TiffsGuy

Schmitty - your PRT results, your MEPS results and your ESPQ. For me, the time between pro-rec and final acceptance was about 9 weeks (Thanksgiving and Christmas slowed the process). The time between submission of FINDOCS and acceptance was about 9 days.

sludge31

TiffsGuy...I got prorecd and submitted FINDOCS the next day...how long should I expect to wait for an OCS date?? SLUDGE

bcw

I submitted my findocs the first week of December. Still waiting for the final selection. Hopefully we all will get some good news soon...

sludge31

professional recommendation by the aviation board...gives you the opportunity to proceed with a medical exam, prt, and final documents...supposedly a pro rec is almost a guarantee for a seat...as long as you don't fail on of the physicals...I HOPE!

TiffsGuy

SLUDGE,

Like everything else in this process, the time between receipt of your FINDOCS and final selection is probably a function of timing. Like, when is the board for your designator meeting with final selections on the agenda. How many more slots for your designator are available for FY04. What channel are you taking (Civilian, Active duty, BDCP, Prior enlisted). Yada Yada Yada .... It's the Navy version of "hurry up and wait!"

UGADawg (aka TiffsGuy)

Status
Not open for further replies.