• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

how long did it take you guys to get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
I wouldn't worry too much about your GPA once you've been accepted. I mean, obviously you have to maintain your GPA if you're still in school, but GPA's really don't tell a whole lot. At my University, for example, some majors it is fairly easy to have a 4.0 if you put a little work into it. In the major I am, however, you are doing great just to graduate (only 4 out of 20 of my incoming class are still here-1 changed majors and 15 got academically suspended/expelled).

So, I be intimidated to much by other people's GPA because you really can't tell a whole lot from it.

-Erin Leigh

Sabre170

None
From start to Final Select it only took me 4 months. Just kidding. It really took about 10 months, but part of that was because some dude in Pens went on leave for most of December. It took longer to get Pro Rec than it did to get final select (once the papers were turn in). I waited a month to lose more weight and take the PFT during the time before I turned in my package for final select.

doubleeagle

I applied in June, got accepted in December, swore in in January, went to OCS in November and finally graduate at the end of February. It took almost 2 years from the time I first started applying to the time that I became and Ensign. Don't be surprised if it takes a hell of a long time and pisses you off sometimes. It is all worth it, especially 5 days after you get there. Have fun on Saturday of week one, you get to take a tour of OCS with your DI, its very relaxing after a hard week of transition from nasty civilian life to military life.

asise

It really tied the room together.
Took the test in March - Pro-Rec'd in May (after being told I was rejected !?!)- Final select about a week ago. OCS date of August '05 but that's only because I signed for a job offer during the lag time.

Status
Not open for further replies.