• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How is the flightschool workload? I want to earn a second degree through online courses.

RHINOWSO

"Yeah, we are going to need to see that one again"
None
I know you said you are putting it off (good call), but in the end if you did this and faltered at one or the other, ended up flying something you didn't, you'd always regret it.

I took it seriously and it paid off in getting exactly what I wanted. Took lots of hard work to do that.

Some people valued getting drunk every night, getting some girl pregnant, and then suddenly just getting wings was good enough for them when they were facing getting the boot.

Not saying be a hermit, but you only get one chance at flight school (well maybe 2, if you do NFO to pilot), so work hard and enjoy when you can. Even with the workload there used to be a good amount of time off between phases, when the WX was bad, etc.

YMMV.