• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How does reserve pay work?

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm with you there - and as you can probably tell from some of my posts I totally understand the impulse. But.... when it comes to eating turds (to use a lovely metaphor), we are old pros at this point. You can hold your breath for 3 years, when it comes right down to it.

In the end, that might just be the case. Suffer a bit now so it pays later.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
In the end, that might just be the case. Suffer a bit now so it pays later.

If I remember correctly, IntruderDriver said he did the same thing you are contemplating doing, might be a good person to talk to. Where has he been lately.......? His last post was a month ago, maybe you should PM him........

I also looked at one of those almanacs that someone had brought to my TAP class and it provided a lot of useful info on the reserves/retirement/benefits etc, it appears that they have one that is specifically for the reserves. I am not endorsing this in any way, if someone else knows any better books/pubs let us know..........;)

http://www.militaryalmanac.com/