• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How do you top what this dad did

exNavyOffRec

I wonder how that conversation would go.

kids friend "where do you sleep"
kid "I have a life size flight simulator in my bedroom, I don't care"

now when he is old enough and he brings a girl to his bedroom it might be like a scene from the movie "1941"

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
now when he is old enough and he brings a girl to his bedroom it might be like a scene from the movie "1941"

Kids with life-sized flight simulators in their rooms won't have to deal with that issue.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wonder how that conversation would go.

kids friend "where do you sleep"
kid "I have a life size flight simulator in my bedroom, I don't care"

Potential charter member of the Simulator Mile High Club?:D
*BTW does the UAV community have a Mile HIgh Club?
BzB

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What, hookers and blow was just too cheap and easy for this guy?

Buss

None
What, hookers and blow was just too cheap and easy for this guy?

Must be. Im currently working as an Avionics Technician at an MRO that primarily works on 737s. If the avionics are the real deal and connected as such, he probably spent enough to keep Charlie Sheen going for a year.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kids with life-sized flight simulators in their rooms won't have to deal with that issue.

Pop culture fun fact: The admin dude that used to work in my airline's LAX flight operations (now works in flight attendant ops) built a very similar sim at his home. Got help from pilots and techs at the airline. I never saw it but pilots that did told me it was very capable, quite impressive. Regarding the 900 lb nerd elephant in the room, this guy was the drummer for Hollywood Rose. Yup Axl Rose's drummer. When Hollywood Rose joined up with LA Guns Johnny lost out to Gun's Rob Gardaner for the job with Guns N Roses. John's father played in a band with Alex and Eddie Van Halen's father and John played drums with Eddie and Alex in their youth. Johnny still plays for rather significant LA area groups getting gigs at places like the LA House of Blues. But like so many other socal rockers, he has a mundane day job. But trouble getting girls? Not when you run with the likes of the Van Halen brothers and Guns N Roses.