• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How badly does an arrest hurt an applicant?

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Fuck man. Totally cleared that up. Thank you so much! Any other cool stories brohemian?

Since I'm not a frat-boy or a hipster, I did a google search of my own. Not all the words in this definition make sense, but it sounds pejorative to me.

brohemian
combination of bro + bohemian. AKA "Brobo". Brohemians are a sad half-caste lot of bros rejected from bro scene proper for unathleticism or some other unbroish trait, or are trying to scam on café chicks because all the sor chicks are beat, and so have taken to wearing banana republic, scarves, drinking novice coffee and page periscoping (scoping chicks over the top of intellectual looking books, grabbed at random, sometimes held upside down)

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Since I'm not a frat-boy or a hipster, I did a google search of my own. Not all the words in this definition make sense, but it sounds pejorative to me.

brohemian
combination of bro + bohemian. AKA "Brobo". Brohemians are a sad half-caste lot of bros rejected from bro scene proper for unathleticism or some other unbroish trait, or are trying to scam on café chicks because all the sor chicks are beat, and so have taken to wearing banana republic, scarves, drinking novice coffee and page periscoping (scoping chicks over the top of intellectual looking books, grabbed at random, sometimes held upside down)

I prefer ye olde fraternity English usage of the word. As opposed to anything inherently derogatory. Not my intention to call people rude names.

In fact, it could even be referenced as a renaissance man. One who enjoys the intellectual pursuits of current affairs, whilst still maintaining the protein shake infused workouts of the ancient Greeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-06-10-49-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-06-10-49-44.png
    332 KB · Views: 21

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I wouldn't be caught dead dropping over $100 just to get a good buzz. I do feel a little bad for laughing at the part where he hit someone with a plastic pipe. Where do you even find something like that to assault someone with?
After spending all day in line with Florida's finest residents and $13 a beer, I'd probably want to hit someone in the head with a pipe too...

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
After spending all day in line with Florida's finest residents and $13 a beer, I'd probably want to hit someone in the head with a pipe too...

You never know what you're going to get with Floridians. But most of the time you can bet it's some hick town, swamp stomper who's had too many of those $13 beers. There's a reason why we see Florida in the news for the craziest reasons.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I wouldn't be caught dead dropping over $100 just to get a good buzz. I do feel a little bad for laughing at the part where he hit someone with a plastic pipe. Where do you even find something like that to assault someone with?

One evening, several years ago in Roatan, two SWO JOs (an ENS and a JG) were mouthing off to one another, but nothing that was really angry, just drunk name calling. The ENS then decided to take the JG down to the ground and then grabbed a random piece of PVC pipe and started wailing on the JG. Because why not? It was all fun and games until the PVC pipe came out and the JG finally popped the ENS in the face to get him off.

The Chief of the Roatan Police and NCIS were at the same hotel, so you know lots of good attention came from that one.

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
One evening, several years ago in Roatan, two SWO JOs (an ENS and a JG) were mouthing off to one another, but nothing that was really angry, just drunk name calling. The ENS then decided to take the JG down to the ground and then grabbed a random piece of PVC pipe and started wailing on the JG. Because why not? It was all fun and games until the PVC pipe came out and the JG finally popped the ENS in the face to get him off.

The Chief of the Roatan Police and NCIS were at the same hotel, so you know lots of good attention came from that one.

Again, where do we find random PVC pipes just laying around?