• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How are you informed if you are active duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
If you are selected for OCS then you're "date" will be the second that you check into your command...... IE OCS.

Fredster809

I am active duty waiting for a reply, here's what my CCC told me. They send a letter to your house and to your command, you might get the letter first, but pretend like you don't know until the captain tells you .

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
A letter was sent to me from bupers via my commanding officer congratulating me on my selection. Soon after orders arrived with my report dates and such. You can always call Ed at bupers in the officer selection office and he will give you the dope. Good luck.

twidget

Deskaholic
What Ed told me is the way it happened. First a call, email, or fax to the CO. Then a letter to the applicant. The letter is signed by the applicant and a witnessing officer, and sent in the OCS.

I specifically asked Ed about a message. He said they would only send a message if they were unable to get hold of a CO. This only happens if a ship is deployed without email or phone (very rare).

Ed's number is 901 874 9220 DSN 882 9220.

Status
Not open for further replies.