• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Houston area OSO?

efini_kid

Im trying to locate a Houston Area officer recruiter but have been having a really hard time. ive been googling it and nothing comes up. ive spoken with the Marine OSO but i really want to speak with a Navy OSO. i was curious if anyone on the boards had any recommendations with for the search effort.

Thanks
Phil

RyanF2005

This is an old thread, but do you still know who / where the Houston Marine OSO is? I have searched this forum and cannot find any information on it. Thanks.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Ryan, contact your local Marine Corps recruiting office, they will give you the contact information.

RyanF2005

I did google, and did find the recruiting information before posting on this site. I just thought there might be someone on here from the Houston area, that could direct me in the right direction. Google doesn't exactly have a personality. I was just being polite by saying "Thanks!"

m26

Contributor
What further direction do you desire?

Not picking on you necessarily, but you'd be amazed at the amount of people who register and post on a forum to ask a question that is easily answered with <5 well-spent minutes looking around the internets.

RyanF2005

I have spent a lot of time looking on the internet. I'll find a little here, or a little there, but nothing complete. That is why I want to talk with an OSO in my area. I have also looked and found the numbers on google and have called the offices to be redirected to another number. Just finding a recruiting office seems to be easy, but narrowing down an officer to speak with seems to be difficult. That is why I posted originally, hoping that someone might know the Houston OSO, and could share that information with me. It was an old thread, and knew it was a longshot. Being new to posting (not to reading) this forum, I did not want to start a new thread and bother people with this, so I searched and found the topic that looked closest to my question and asked, hoping not to catch any flack from anyone. I'll get the info I need without bothering anyone else though.

alawson.223

I have spent a lot of time looking on the internet. I'll find a little here, or a little there, but nothing complete. That is why I want to talk with an OSO in my area. I have also looked and found the numbers on google and have called the offices to be redirected to another number. Just finding a recruiting office seems to be easy, but narrowing down an officer to speak with seems to be difficult. That is why I posted originally, hoping that someone might know the Houston OSO, and could share that information with me. It was an old thread, and knew it was a longshot. Being new to posting (not to reading) this forum, I did not want to start a new thread and bother people with this, so I searched and found the topic that looked closest to my question and asked, hoping not to catch any flack from anyone. I'll get the info I need without bothering anyone else though.

Don't be butthurt man. Just remember that these guys are what we wish to be and as such we must remain humble and learn from them all lessons, spoken and unspoken.