• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House In June

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Looking for a house to rent in P-cola starting end of June for me and my soon-to-be wife... looking for at least 2BR/1.5BA.

I'm an SNFO in the TRAWNG-6 Pool, so I'll be around for a while.

Cheers,
Bubba

Malice 1

pilot
I'm in the same situation, kinda.

I'm moving to FL in june after TBS. I need a pad also.

must take dogs
preferably has garage
less than $900/mo
less than 20 min drive
I absolutley hate apartments

Where are good places to look for rentals in the area? I'm sick of apartments.com and other trash like that. I will live in a conch shell on the beach before I live in another apartment building. I want a house, duplex, townhouse, or something like that.

KBayDog

If the cork boards around the various squadrons are any indication, there is no shortage of houses for rent, regardless of your stage of training.

Call StuCon at MATSG-21 and get some info; someone there will be able to point you in the right direction.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
Let's see--try classifieds, ReMax, rentclicks.com, other real estate agents, etc.

jbelsha53

USMC NFO
None
I might have one for ya - 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, garage, full front & back yard. I'm currently looking for roommates, but I'll be out of here around that time.

I'm in VT-86, so I've done the commute to Sherman every day for the last year + ; it's not bad at all. 20 minutes is nice sometimes to get yourself caged for whatever event you might have that day.

Check out my other post for more info, or just call me - 210-844-2868

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
othromas said:
Let's see--try classifieds, ReMax, rentclicks.com, other real estate agents, etc.

Don't forget about Beumer, P-cola MLS, Apartmentfinder, Rent.com and who know what else...

Yeah... hmm.. .lets see... oh yeah... I think I've found one or two things that wouldn't have been listed in a classified add...

I believe its called using all avenues of approach...