• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House for rent in NC

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
For anyone heading to MCAS New River (or Lejuene, for that matter) in the next few weeks, my two roommates are deploying to Iraq and we'd like to keep the house we currently have. Unfortunately, we can't do that if I can't find somebody to take their place.

Anyways, it's a two story, 4 bedroom/3 bathroom house in Sneads Ferry. It's about 25 min from the back gate at New River and 5 min from the back gate of Lejeune. It's right on the bay, with a huge back deck and a private pier (great if you've got a boat or something like that). Total rent is $1600/mo + utilities/cable/internet. For three of us, we've been paying about $600-$650 a month, which leaves about $200 left of BAH to pocket. Great area to live in if you ask me, very quiet and a great neighborhood.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM or email at snowp2382@yahoo.com. If I don't get any takers in the next two weeks, we'll have to give up the house. Thanks.

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
Here are some pics of the house:

Attachments

• IMG_0054.JPG
    IMG_0054.JPG
    326.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0057.JPG