• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hotels that allow pets

Sinatra

ALOHA LAMPS
I couldn't find what I was looking for with the search function, so I figured Misc. would be the place to ask this.

My wife, dog and I are PCSing to Pensacola in October. Obviously I won't have a place to live when we first get down there, so we'll be staying in a hotel. Has anybody had experience traveling to the area and staying in a hotel with a dog? I'm having trouble finding one that will work for us.

Additionally, does anybody know about the Navy lodge policies with animals?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
La Quinta is a pet-friendly place......it is our hurrevac location since my roomatte has a dog.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I second La Quinta. When we travel with the dogs we usually plan our stops based on La Quintas.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
My wife and I have used LaQuintas in various parts of the country. Not all are pet friendly, however. I ran into that specifically in SD. Make sure you call the hotel ahead of time, but in general LaQuinta is pet friendly.

Other hotels will allow them, just have to call and ask.

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
I did the PCS thing to Pensacola with a 80lb lab and a cat. Residence Inn is where it's at. You have to pay a non-refundable pet fee, but it is worth it. You get a sweet ass apartment style room, nice facilities, and a free hot breakfast in the morning. Plus you get to build up some Marriot rewards and the Govt. picks up the tab (TLA). Look into it...seriously. They have two Pensacola locations. One right by I-110 and Davis and another downtown by McGuire's.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Most Super-8's will allow pets...the Navy Lodge in Corpus allows pets, with deposit, so at least call and ask the NL. Otherwise, you could find a buddy down there and get pet sitting.