• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hoping to get BDCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraz76

To: All Air Warriors and Future Air Warriors.

Hello
I would like to introduce myself. I am a Navy Veteran with 4 yrs prior service. My rate on active duyy was RM2 and I was cruiser sailor on board the USS Hue City CG-66 (non-aircrew). Just to let you know there were RM aircrewmen or should I say IT's (NAC) now, that fly in E-6 TACAMO's. I was also a drilling reservist IT2 but school work was more important so I elected to go to the IRR. Currently I am attending school at NYU.

I recently just got PRO-REC for BDCP (NFO) Class of 2005. So far so good. I took the PRT and got a good high. I am now waiting for a date to report to MEPS. Hopefully everything goes well. Cause they look to fail you at MEPS. Wish me luck cause I want to get sworn in, ASAP.

Would like to meet other BDCP Class of 2005 online in this forum to help motivate each other for OCS and NFO pipeline. Cause we will must likely be classing up together at OCS.
Look forward in hear from all NavAir Warriors.

Very Respectfully,
fraz76

cyphertube

Not only does MEPS like to fail you, they also like to make you wait forever if you get something fixed.

Do you have a Naval Reserve around? Can you get a doc there to talk to? Instead of blowing a whole day and having them prod me and analyze everything (like happened at MEPS, even though I passed at MEPS), my physical from Navy Reserve took about 20 minutes because I didn't have to wait for everybody to shuffle through.

And I'm going for BDCP too.

jrklr

MEPS doesnt try to fail you, its the most basic physical ever. It just sucks spending 6 hours for 30 minutes of actual tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.