• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Highest possible rank right after OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBayDog

1. I never wanted to be a SEAL (ok, I did - but that was when I was 12)
2. You're right, I'm dumb and gutless. That's how I ended up as a combat proven helicopter pilot.
3. I'm not laughing at you, nor should you pity me. Why? Let's start with your courage comment. I had the courage to FINISH WHAT I STARTED at a service academy. You did not. Brains? Yup. You're fucking smart. You've got a PhD. And you're a teacher. You know the old addage? Those that can't do... Teach.

Spare me with how you're so fucking valuable. How so-an-so, a SEAL and umpty-frats, a Special Operator think you're the bee's knees. I'm here to tell you that their opinion means exactly jack, and shit. Why? Because in case you haven't noticed (in between studying, getting courageous papercuts from grading tests, and guffawing with your jerk-off professor friends over a frappucino in the lounge) there's this little thing called "sequestration" and even if that DOESN'T happen, something called a "post-war military". Those things are making it that "waivers" aren't exactly coming out of a Pez dispenser.

Oh, that's right. You're special. Here's your trophy.

So what you're trying to say is...

phrogpilot73

So what you're trying to say is...
I'd fly and serve alongside you, and every other COMBAT PROVEN officer on this board (and even Brett :)) any day and twice on Sunday. This arrogant ass? Not so much.

I hope he actually gets picked up. And demonstrates the moral courage he had when he couldn't make it through USAFA. Which is the easiest of the service academies by the way.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Trying to demean someone actually makes me wonder what kind of service some in here have done for their country. What kind of values do they have?
Wow, during the one hour while I was at dinner, you managed to alienate just about everyone on this thread (including those who took their valuable time to offer advice). Obviously, being highly educated does not guarantee the use of common sense. To question the service to country & the values of military members you never met & know nothing about... is a measure of the arrogance you have let slip into a number of your earlier posts. If you take a moment to reread my post you cited, you should be able to discern that the "UGH" was directed toward the "word picture" itself in humor. It was..in no way, meant to demean you or anyone else.:rolleyes:

If your years in 'academia' have stripped you of your sense of humor, things will not go well for you on this site, or in any capacity... in the U.S. Navy. Good luck!;)
BzB

Status
Not open for further replies.