• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hey, what's with all the OCS mustaches?

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
I can't believe how much better the
Acaemy guys do at everything.

Like organizing that charlie foxtrot flu shot thing yesterday? Oh, wait...that's the one where nobody would shut up until some OCS guy used his man voice. Or wearing your stirrup shirt stays over your socks...?

Can we lock this? I just get aggrevated since I have nothing against them.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I loved A-pool, I enjoyed API (for the most part), and I like Pensacola...one thing I won't miss is the commissioning source pissing contest.

@ Subway in the NEX. I hear some dudes in khakis behind me " Man...I'm going to Vance, seems like they're just volunteering Academy kids...we're getting the shaft."

This lasts for about 2-3 minutes because the line was rather long...

Finally I turn around and say..."If you think you're getting the shaft, tell them you want to re-designate to SWO."

I'm glad that after API nobody really cares where you came from. I did NROTC and OCS..there are great dudes in both and douchebags in both...I'm sure I can say the same for the Academy. I have met some awesome dudes from USNA while I've been here.

And as for BeerMe: I worked at anthro during my stash job...and I can positively say the grungy fat bodies mainly came from USNA...and no, they weren't football guys.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Let's drop it, eh??? ... I suspect BeerMe is now taking a well-earned shower after lying in a puke-soaked corner of the bathroom floor all night ... only crawling back to the computer this AM to see if he'd been banned for stupidity and jackassery ...

I trust he's now having a double Bloody Mary and some greasy eggs & bacon to get back his mojo ...

Let's hope & trust that a 'self-correction' will evolve in the form of a 'newer, smarter' BeerMe ... ??

Otherwise, we still have our 'nuclear option' quiver of arrows available ... :)

rare21

pilot
Contributor
No gibberish at the table Billy!!

26293_512x288_generated__YDD8opGGDE.jpg

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Not sure about the 'stache thing, but you were most likely seeing Meridian studs out in Pcola who about to go to the boat......meaning they have done a whole lot more than you have. You could probably do well to shut your can for the next couple of years until you know what you are talking about.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
OUSooner, OSU Beaver, O I should have left this thread sooner? I'm confused

I keed I keed

On a related note: my bud's API class were growing staches.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
bunk22 said:
Wow, thanks for the wise words experienced one :) Tell me more about partying...please :eek:

BTW, I live Korea so I'm well aware of Soju but more importantly, there is this Chinese Whiskey, comes in a small green bottle, that makes Soju and Jack Daniels its bitch. Sure, nothing compares to OSUbeaver's wordly adventures but maybe one day, with practice, I could be as fucking cool as him!!

I think that he was directing that towards Mr. Academy and not towards you, bunk. I'm sure OSU is aware of the thick layer of salt you have accumulated! ;)