• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

Saddam has to go. Is there something so terribly wrong with the duel idea? There is opposition from around the world and here at home against this war. Bush is pushing this action, and rightly so, but if we could end this war with one dead dictator, and no servicemen and women lost then all the better. Bush's goal is to get rid of Saddam, what better way than man to man? A war will be very expensive, and I’m sure we could take some swords off the walls of the White House. The idea might sound ridiculous, but not long ago a dual was used to defend one's honor, take Hamilton for example. In this day in age the idea seams ridiculous, but imagine, Bush, Saddam, swords at noon out front of the UN building. One life lost and the world safe for freedom. Come on Bush could take him!
batman_125.gif

JoeAE2005

It would definitely be interesting, and Bush could probably take him. But you have to ask, what IF bush does lose? Then what?

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
I don't know. I think Saddam probably has more experience in "stabbing people in the back!" He's also got the lunatic thing going on: take a stroke in the stomach in order to get a swipe at GW's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.