• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HELP! Commissioning Interview

Perry136

Until 2006 I served as an EO2 in NMCB 23. I am applying for a commission in the Naval Reserve.

What has put my in my current bind is by heeding the advice of my former recruiter (I have actually been through three since I started this journey 10 months ago), my first attempt at a commission was as a SWO(EDO), (Engineering Duty Option). Two weeks ago, I was informed that I was not selected. I am reapplying to become a CEC, which I wanted to do in the first place.

The selection board for CEC is Feb 4th, the only item that my application package is missing is an interview with a CEC Officer. All the officers I know with a CEC designator are in Iraq. My recruiter and I trying have been trying to find someone who would conduct this interview in time for the board without any success.

I f there is an officer out there with a CEC designator that could help me out, I would be eternally grateful if you would conduct this interview. I can forward you my application package or any other information you might want.

Thank you for your time,

VR,
Perry

Perry136

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on personal info. I have received some great advice from this site and I guess I forgot myself.

Interviewer has been found. Thanks.