• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helos or Jets

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Yeah and girls don't fart or pooh.

how i wish that were true... one time i went to pick this girl up at her apartment (she lived alone)...and she was very attractive, before we left i said i needed to use the restroom real quick. i look down and there were sh!t stains all over the toilet bowl, she must have dropped some bombs seriously like 15 minutes before i arrived, needless to say, i never could look at her the same again.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
how i wish that were true... one time i went to pick this girl up at her apartment (she lived alone)...and she was very attractive, before we left i said i needed to use the restroom real quick. i look down and there were sh!t stains all over the toilet bowl, she must have dropped some bombs seriously like 15 minutes before i arrived, needless to say, i never could look at her the same again.

What in God's name overcame you and made you think any of us wanted to know that? I'm guessing you still made some moves on this chick anyway, right? ;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

Did you check her dirty panties too? Find any butt-streaks on her thongs? :eek:

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator

WTF?!?

Pags

N/A
pilot

Next time before you hit "submit", take a look at what you're typing to see if it will add anything to the discussion. If the answer is no, don't hit submit.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Number one, damn good story. I will refer to you as OU....STREAKS from here on out. However, agree with the above, not really on topic.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
i'll behave..but i had to share with you when the word "pooh" gets thrown out there, you know that someone is going to have a story. streaks eh? based on how little you know about me i'll take it, it pales in comparison to what it could be! :D

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Well, I've seen lots of legitimate threads here at AirWarriors devolve into scatological discussions or jokes about dicks.

I'm just looking forward to both happening at once.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor

Did you ever consider that it might've been the guy she was doing 30 minutes before you got there?