• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hello, working on my packet, have a question about program preferences...

Mattie

Thanks in advance for any advice/assistance...
The OCS application lets you choose three program preferences, the example is a number "03/23057". Could someone break this down for me or preferably provide me with a link or list of these jobs.
Thanks again, been searching and haven't found much.
Matt

sciguy

Pro-Rec Supply
Thanks in advance for any advice/assistance...
The OCS application lets you choose three program preferences, the example is a number "03/23057". Could someone break this down for me or preferably provide me with a link or list of these jobs.
Thanks again, been searching and haven't found much.
Matt
Try this link, it lists all the programs and describes them. Part of the description includes the numbers. I am not sure how old the information is though. When I turned in my packet, my OR filled that section in for me. I did not have a clue where to find the numbers either. I wish I had found this website a little earlier.

http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/sanfrancisco/opo/general-information.htm#9

Mattie

THANKS!!
However, the Navy should make the Program Preferences and their correlating number sequences more accessible. The applicant is expected to fill this portion of the packet out otherwise they wouldn't give an example of what the Preference code is supposed to look like.

Thanks again!!

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
I asked my OR what the codes were, and he just asked me what I wanted, then filled in the numbers himself. It wasn't complicated, I wouldn't worry about it.

Besides, your OR goes over your application before you submit it and adds things to it. This would be one of those things.

Mattie

I asked my OR what the codes were, and he just asked me what I wanted, then filled in the numbers himself. It wasn't complicated, I wouldn't worry about it.

Besides, your OR goes over your application before you submit it and adds things to it. This would be one of those things.
I hear you but I really think this info shouldn't be difficult to find.