• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heading to Bahrain for Deployment...Anyone coming through?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Going to be in BAH for the next 6 months starting week after next as HMFIC. PM me a phone if there, or drop me a line if you are heading through for a beverage or two in my flat.

Be safe, have fun, and see you soon.

RiseR 25

Going to be in BAH for the next 6 months starting week after next as HMFIC. PM me a phone if there, or drop me a line if you are heading through for a beverage or two in my flat.

Be safe, have fun, and see you soon.

I know of a good mexican restaurant there, Señor Pacos in Manama. Odds are you've already heard of it, great place.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I know of a good mexican restaurant there, Señor Pacos in Manama. Odds are you've already heard of it, great place.
Oh yeah...many a night that I don't remember there back in 2005. It's a different Navy now though...and family members there...hmmm...

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Man, I remember the neon sign on top of that place in the early 90's and the midget that was the doorman...awesome.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
In 2006, during Ramadan, we convinced the great folks at Señor Paco's to serve us margaritas in a tea pot. Good times!