• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hawaii Homeport

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That looks really nice. You didn’t come say hi during HARP? ☹️

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That's great! The DET 5 Lake Erie cover was my buddy's who was out at the same time as us. Looks like ours isn't there. I hope it didn't get lost. It's the Pirates of the Caribbean gold coin. I would not be surprised if it was swiped by a CO/my former OIC when he left.

I dig the DET 2 Vagabonds one.

Thanks for sharing!

RocksAndWedes

pilot
We go out to Hawaii on rotation for HLD every home cycle. Everyone knows about it, but it really is the best kept secret for Whidbey VP.

Meyerkord

pilot
That's great! The DET 5 Lake Erie cover was my buddy's who was out at the same time as us. Looks like ours isn't there. I hope it didn't get lost. It's the Pirates of the Caribbean gold coin. I would not be surprised if it was swiped by a CO/my former OIC when he left.

I dig the DET 2 Vagabonds one.

Thanks for sharing!
Fear not, my friend. We still got you.

IMG_5445.jpeg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Fear not, my friend. We still got you.

Fantastic! Thanks.

That’s some nice artistry.

One of my 'framers was really good with an airbrush.

He also was some how able to only paint 10% of one of our aircraft and yet the whole thing looked like it had been freshly painted. Now that's talent.

We had coins, too. We only made 100 and I only have one left. I'm guessing at least 40-50 of them are in a bunch of Panamanian taxis.