• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has anyone applied for AMDO lately?

nukumall

stranger, It has been a while, I think my scores were 5, 6, 5. I am not sure what the other score was. If I remember right, not really high. I have a 3.75 GPA though. I submitted my package mid april 07. I think Im still waiting for the IW board to go though. I am happy with AMDO, but IW is my first choice.

nukumall

Sniper, I am currently an E-6 in the Air Force. My choices were: 1. IW, 2. INTELL, 3. AMDO. My recruiter said that AMDO picked my up, INTELL said no, and IW was still open.

cdrsniper

Lovin' life....
Wow! Your scores are very similar to mine. I applied for Pilot, NFO, and AMDO. So I guess we will see.

stranger

Nukumall. Thanks for sharing your info. I mailed my package off on Friday. I have the scores of: 42, 3 3 3. So I will wait to see what happens. I put AMDO #1, and Supply #2.

nukumall

I have not been given a class date yet, I have been told it will be in Septmeber sometime. Maybe it will be the 29th class?

USNman

July AMDO selectees

Did anyone get pro-rec'd from the JULY AMDO board, and are you going to accept it or select another of your choices...if that is the case? The reason i am asking is because I was the lone alternate for the July AMDO board. Thanks for the help.