• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

brownshoe

Contributor
Seriously, this new Starbuck's CEO's of encouraging employees to try to discuss racial issues over their $10 Latte', is strange at best.:rolleyes:

Could possibly trigger a slow downward spiral of the overpriced "designer coffee" empire, much to the delight of Dunkin' D, and their other competitors. Personally, Mickey D's food is garbage, but their regular hot, black Joe is as good or better, at 1/3 the price.

Of course nothing compares to an underway "Goat Locker" mug of mud, in which 3 stirs will dissolve the working end of a spoon!:eek:
View attachment 14599
BzB:cool:

Sir, I recently talked with the owner of the DD franchise that I frequent near my home...and he stated that his DD's are purchasing some pretty expensive equipment that will be used to make 'Starbucks-like' foo-foo drinks. He stated that DD corporate required him to purchase the equipment...so it sounds like DD is attempting to trend up to Starbucks.

Yeppers...Mickey D's coffee is pretty good...as well as 'BK Lounge' coffee (Burger King).

Before I started "A" school I had to wait on a class so I mess-cooked for a few months. I worked the CPO chow line and also at times cleaned the JAX CPO club during the day. The coffee was good BzB, but the booze at the club was better.;) BTW... I've never even been in a Starbucks. At my desk at 7 AM with a pot of Folgers.:D

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Seriously, this new Starbuck's CEO's of encouraging employees to try to discuss racial issues over their $10 Latte', is strange at best.:rolleyes:

Could possibly trigger a slow downward spiral of the overpriced "designer coffee" empire, much to the delight of Dunkin' D, and their other competitors. Personally, Mickey D's food is garbage, but their regular hot, black Joe is as good or better, at 1/3 the price.

Of course nothing compares to an underway "Goat Locker" mug of mud, in which 3 stirs will dissolve the working end of a spoon!:eek:
View attachment 14599
BzB:cool:

BzB I like that patch, of course now it would read "Tested - Selected - Completed Phase II" or whatever they call it this year.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oooops, today Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz shitcanned his "Race Together" program after only 8 days. I imagine some Harvard MBA corporate "bean counter/idea dude" got the boot after dropping that turd in the company punchbowl!!!:eek:
BzB