• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Happy Birthday Gipper

jmcquate

Contributor
Ronaldus Maximus was brought into this world 100 years ago this Sunday. I'm gonna eat some Jellybeans with a good Single Malt.

Fisrt President I voted for as a Senior in High School.

srqwho

pilot
I am half way through "An American Life"... his autobiography. It's been a good read so far. Policy aside, anybody who has held that office is going to have something interesting to say at the very least.

Happy birthday, Dutch.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I read "The Reagan Diaries" out in Yuma doing WTI support a few years ago. Very, very interesting read.

I also had the opportunity, thanks to a lousy forecast and a resulting IFS solo cancellation, to view his funeral procession in DC, and I will not forget it. A fitting, if somber, tribute.

yak52driver

Contributor
I grew up in his hometown in Illinois, lived across the street from the Reagan memorial home there while he was POTUS. He was a great President in my opinion. Happy Birthday Mr. President.