• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Happy 230th Marines

zuggerat

goin up to syracuse with my pool to have a bad ass party with my OSO... should be a good time... OOORAHHHH

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
"We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, swear like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them at the same time. Fighter by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, and United States Marine by act of God. Semper Fi."

Oorah. And happy birthday to us.

theduke

does anyone know where to find that long list of all the campaigns and major battles where we've kicked someone's ass?

Screamtruth

นักมวย
Ah, the timeless USMC. Unlimited Sh$t and Mass Confusion. But, I wouldn't have had it any other way. Brothers for 230 and counting.

Miss it? No. Would I do it again? Hell Yeah!

Semper Fi.