• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Halloween Parties Shenanigans

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Afro wig + red bandana + rolled up paper + black wife beater = Antione Dodson

So, I don't know if I've been living in a cave for the last few months, or what. I had to Google Antoine Dodson. Needless to say, I almost pissed my pants laughing. Okay, the whole attempted rape thing sucks, but I don't think anyone could make rape as comical as he did.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
So, I don't know if I've been living in a cave for the last few months, or what. I had to Google Antoine Dodson. Needless to say, I almost pissed my pants laughing. Okay, the whole attempted rape thing sucks, but I don't think anyone could make rape as comical as he did.

I also just learned of this meme. Awesome. On par with whistle tips.

BUDU

A Sim. Like the computer game. Giant green diamond mounted over my head.

The nice part is, that's the only part of the costume, so minimal work...and the more I drink, the more gibberish I speak, so the more realistic it is. It's one of very few costumes that gets better as the night progresses.

James121

Banned
I think I’m going to a Halloween party tonight (if I can be bothered) and I have no idea what to wear. I’ve had a few ideas though, the first being Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. Maybe having a nerdy t-shirt and then a long-sleeved one under it. I love long-sleeved T-Shirts. I then thought I could go as what Sheldon went as for a Halloween party and going as the Doppler effect. Sadly, I don’t think anyone would get it.