• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Halloween Parties Shenanigans

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Besides the khaki clown suit we wear to work, what get up will you be wearing for any upcoming Halloween parties?

I'm going as a drunk Verizon lineman. Instead of tools in my work belt, I'll have beer.

a6bec14f.jpg

8b847ffd.jpg

andd Aghhhhh

89a954bf.jpg

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Besides the khaki clown suit we wear to work, what get up will you be wearing for any upcoming Halloween parties?

I'm going as a drunk Verizon lineman. Instead of tools in my work belt, I'll have beer.

I'll be putting on my very finest Dallas Cowboys garb and going out as a colossal failure. :)

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I'll be putting on my very finest Dallas Cowboys garb and going out as a colossal failure. :)

As a cowboys fan, I do not find that funny. Ok maybe it's a little funny.....but I can't disagree, we've been awful.

Me and a bunch of my buddies are going as the cast of scrubs. I'm going as Turk Turkleton hahah

jmcquate

Contributor
As a cowboys fan, I do not find that funny. Ok maybe it's a little funny.....but I can't disagree, we've been awful.

Me and a bunch of my buddies are going as the cast of scrubs. I'm going as Turk Turkleton hahah

Don't think it was a dig at Cowboys

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Don't think it was a dig at Cowboys

No, it was. But a good-natured one. While I enjoy the schadenfreude of it all, I do actually feel bad about the season.

What I'm really going to be doing is distributing candy to trick-or-treaters, as I drew the short straw in my house this year. So I'll most likely be wearing normal stuff.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
No, it was. But a good-natured one. While I enjoy the schadenfreude of it all, I do actually feel bad about the season.

What I'm really going to be doing is distributing candy to trick-or-treaters, as I drew the short straw in my house this year. So I'll most likely be wearing normal stuff.

Wait, so you're staying in on Saturday to hand out candy instead of partying while wearing obnoxious clothing? If true, mail your JOPA card in please.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My neighbor directly across the street from me is an SES at a three letter agency.
He doles out frozen margaritas all night to adults. Candy for the kids.
I usually leave a bowl of candy on my doorstep and spend a lot of time on his stoop. -Hic-

leo20307

Rhinos
None
We're having a Mike Vick themed party for Halloween (NFL bros and dogfighting hos)- guys in NFL gear and chicks dressed up as their animal of choice preferably dogs (with the fake ears and stuff). We even have a giant pit for "dog" mud wrestling...college for a few more months, gonna live it up.

Our Halloween party theme is "Disgusting costumes" So I don't know if I want to go as a bloody tampon or a giant dickhead that shots cream milk out of the top of my head....... my G/F is thinking of going as Snooki.

KBayDog

I'm going to dress up as a Marine Aviator who actually enjoys being in this floating gray prison. :icon_rage